Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh head bumps!

How does time seem to pass so fast before I realize that I'm slacking on something? (or a number of things for that matter)  It has been such a crazy past two weeks that I have been behind in so many things!!

I continued on with a crazy job hunt, but was lucky enough to get a teaching job at one of the nicest health and fitness clubs here in West Knoxville.  It is a fantastic facility filled with great perks and TONS of awesome machines and really awesome group fitness classes. The facility offers a lot of Les Mills fitness classes so I have been getting to experience and learn these. If you haven't heard of Les Mills classes, you should check them out. The instructors receive pre-coreographed routines and music every three months and they teach those routines until they receive a new one. It is an interesting way of teaching, but fantastic for students and/or teachers who love to know their routines by heart.

I've also been slowed down a bit the past few days because of the stupid concussion I managed to give myself at the lake. I somehow managed to whack my eye on the back of my friend's head while reading jet skis and found a way to knock myself out. Late night trips to the ER on Memorial Day weekend are seriously not very fun (unless you are people watching, they get some crazy injuries at 2 in the morning!)

I am determined now though to get back to normal and keep everything in line :)

To keep you all going, here are some links to some of my favorite health and fitness posts I have found this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment