Monday, May 2, 2011

Pants vs. Shorts?

Now that we've hit warmer weather, I have  moved completely away from wearing pants or capris, and moved onto my shorts !!! (which I loooooooove) I have at least a couple weeks worth of brightly colored, eye-catching, printed shorts. And I can't stop myself from going into Dick's Sporting Goods every time I'm at the mall to scope out the latest short selection. Nike Dri FIT shorts are my guilty pleasure.

What do you guys think? Are you more favorable to shorts, capris or pants? Or does it depend on the weather or sport? As much as I love my shorts, I don't dare going to yoga in anything but capris (for personal comfort reasons.)

FitSugar posted an article today about the the athlete's equivalent to the little black dress: the little black workout pant. The stylish, comfortable and often sexy black workout pant is the perfect alternative to , as they say, the sometimes "sweat-exposure colored fitness pants."Though the color/sweat issue doesn't bother me, I can see how it would make someone uncomfortable and these pants are a great fix.

You can find these pants is a wide variety of different lengths and designs, tailored for any body size or shape.

Nike has a wonderful pair, the Nike Essentials Filament Capri Pant, that runs around $45.


CW-X has a 3/4 Stabilyx Tight pair of capris that you can find on Zappos for $86.
And Pearl Izumi has a Superstar Knicker in black on sale on Zappos for only $64.


What do you all think? Pants vs. Capri? Black vs. Color? What is your preference? Be sure to check out FitSugar's article for more info and capri options. Now go put on your shorts or capris and enjoy the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. I prefer pants to anything. Only if it's REALLY hot outside do I were shorts. And I normally wear black.

    ReplyDelete