Friday, April 29, 2011

Tunes for Toning

I feel like I talk about music a lot on here, but to me, music can make or break my workout. If my music isn't pumping me up and keeping me going, I'm gonna quit ASAP.

In my constant quest to discover new tunes to tone to, I discovered this great site called We Are Hunted and it is filled with tons of amazing songs. The site lets you listen to the hottest in remix music, new tunes and new artists. It opens you up to a whole world of music you didn't know existed.

Though you can't download the music for free or anything, the website does give you the option to buy the music or you can use it as a starting point to find more music you like. You can always buy these songs you find on itunes or something of the sort.

Inside the site you can choose to discover musical remixes, songs by genre, emerging artists or popular songs. With this site, you can tell them what you like and they will create a playlist for you. It is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Check it out here and tell me what you think!
Image from Musformation

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you. Music totally helps with a workout

    ReplyDelete
  2. music is what keeps my head clear during a workout.

    ReplyDelete