Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Getting Ready!

Why is that as soon as the temperature hits that 75+ mark, then it must give me a quick slap and hit the low 40's the next day? I was just starting to get used to sunny warm weather. :( At least it should be back by the end of the week. (thank goodness!!!)


I've been thinking a lot lately about how I need to really spice up my workout routine. I have gotten myself in a systematic day to day routine that I'm afraid my muscles are getting used to. (uh oh!) If you don't give your muscles a little shock once and a while, they are gonna get just as bored as you are with your same old same old regimen.

I know that once I'm back home for the summer, my local gym will offer me a new variety of classes that will be great to get my  body over it's slump. Right now I'm working hard and seeing zero results. So, I have decided to try and add something new to my days to help me before I get back home.

Vital Juice created a core fusion boot camp video that I'm so excited to try! The video is supposed to "sculpt every trouble spot with this speedy routine." Here is the link to this month's new video. If your interested in more videos like this, check out Vital Juice's YouTube channel here for more options. YES!!


Also, for those of you who have been keeping up with Tone It Up's Bikini Challenge,  they just released their arm pyramid workout this week!!!  Here is  the pyramid:


Lean Arms Pyramid!!
10 Push-ups (can be on knees!)
20 Dips (on edge of chair or bench)
30 Bicep Curls (light weights or water bottles)
40 Seconds Plank on hands
40 Seconds Plank on hands
30 Bicep Curls (light weights or water bottles)
20 Dips (on edge of chair or bench)
10 Push-ups (can be on knees!) 

Try it out and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment