Monday, April 11, 2011

POP

After a very long (so sorry) break from updating my blog, I am not back to reality and back to giving you all the best healthy living tips I can find :) Relay for Life went fantastically well on Friday night, so far we've raised over $30,000 for the American Cancer Society. I slept most of Saturday after staying up until well past 6 am. THEN I got stuck in a TORNADO on Saturday! It was the absolute most terrifying moment of my life, I wasn't quite sure I'd make it back home alive! But somehow I managed to (Thank goodness!)


POP Pilates instructor Cassey

After recovering from my exceedingly busy and relatively terrifying weekend I was surprisingly able to get myself back into health mode pretty quickly. I was up and at morning yoga by 8 this morning! Such a great way to start my day. I also loaded up on fruit for lunch : pineapple, oranges, bananas and apples :) Then after classes today I headed back to the gym to teach an abs class and a guts, butts, and thighs class. I even fit in a little cardio cycling between classes. I do believe my week is off to a great start.


I have yet another fantastic website to share with you all. Blogilates is the fantastic blog site for 24 year old pilates instructor Cassey. She is an amazing pilates teacher and a designer of some fantastic yoga bags (you'll love them!) Cassey blogs about her class POP Pilates, fitness fashion and healthy living.


Cassey also has a wonderful YouTube page that features step by step videos of her POP Pilates routines. They are so great. She teaches to fun music and creates short videos to help you target almost every part of your body. This YouTube page is one you most definitely need to check out.


I hope this week I'll have tons of great new healthy and exciting bits of information to share with you ladies. Today has started the week off well, so be sure to keep it going great :)


Check out the video for Cassey's Bikini Bod routine here:



1 comment: