Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Road Block!

After a (once again : / ) break from updating, I promise you all that I am back and here for good! Trying to finish up all of my projects for school and find a summer job has taken over every ounce of free time that I had left. But I am promising you all now that I will be making an effort to give you all of the best fitness info I can find every day!

How has everyone's workouts been going? Have you hit your road block where your workouts just don't seem to be making any changes to your body? ( I sure have!) Thank goodness Tone It Up was ready for me with a blog post about working through your plateau. You can check out the post here. They have great tips for keeping you motivated  when you hit that bump in the workout journey.

They also posted this fantastic Itty Bitty Bikini Workout that is specifically for your abs and love handles. Woohoo!! :) My love handles always seem to be a major source of trouble for me. No matter what I do they just seem to want to hang around. Here is the workout or if you want a printable version you can just click here




Remember, I didn't create these workouts, the fantastic girls at Tone It Up did. Make sure you all give them some love and thanks on their Facebook page. They are simply fantastic. I hope these workouts are helping you all get yourselves ready for that fantastic bikini  and warm weather, the pool and maybe even the beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment