Monday, March 21, 2011

Early Morning Exercise

I'm so glad that I woke up early enough to attend morning flow yoga (finally!)  It's such an amazing feeling to wake up with the sun and stretch your muscles to awaken yourself for the day. I am seriously (I know, I've said it before lol) determined to continue this and make it routine. I felt so much more  focused throughout my day. I highly encourage all of you to wake up a bit early and even do simple stretches in your room to wake yourselves up :)

Image from ToneItUp
I've found another new site for you girls that's full of wonderful exercise tips and nutritional info. Tone It Up has become my latest go to site for wonderful ideas and inspiring updates as I continue on my fitness journey :)  Created by girls for girls, this site has so many exercises, food ideas, beach body inspirations and lifestyle makeover tips.

Karena and Katrina put together their workout and nutrition plan in an effort to help themselves slim down and tone up. Their personal workout routine has now grown into a blog, fitness community, nutritional system and diet plan. And the site is so much fun! Reading it makes me want to work out and really gives me inspiration to get myself in shape and on the right path. Check out their Music Monday workout playlist here!

The site even has fun videos that help you as you learn new exercises to do at home. Their toned and slim thigh video shows a great routine that specifically targets your thighs. It's unbelievable. 



Check out their site for all kinds of fun innovative workout tips to help you get your sexy summer body!

1 comment:

  1. I can never wake up early enough to even think about exercising before starting my day, 'cause I always expected it would make me feel better the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete