Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fantastic Fitness Fashion

Question time: When it's time to hit up the gym, do you do it in style or wearing whatever t-shirts and shorts you can grab?

Image from Buzzillions
As winter begins to turn into spring (finally!) brightly colored workout gear has taken over! From gym bags, to shoes, to running tops these fantastically fashionable fitness attire is everywhere. I tend to typically throw on any t-shirt I can find with my usually fun and bright gym shorts, but I did succumb to brilliantly blue new shoes for the spring :)

Image from CitySports
<--------I was able to find these amazingly bright shoes at the Nike Outlet for only $40! What a steal!

I also have these  purple shoes  that were a perfect ----->
gift from my boyfriend (he is so good sometimes!)

Having such fun colored items makes me excited about getting into my gym clothes and showing them off. I've had so many people stop me to comment on my shoes and it kinda gives me incentive to hit up the gym (hehe :) )

FitSugar has put together a couple of great slideshows showcasing some of this Spring's most colorful and fun workout essentials:

Pants from Lululemon- $98
If none of the workout gear you've found seems good enough for you, there is always the option of customizing your own personal gear. Nike ID lets you design new shoes and Yogamatic is a company that allows you to design your own yoga mats. How cool is that?!

Adding personalized flair to your workout wardrobe is a great way of pumping yourself up for your workout. When you look good, you feel good and in turn you are able to push yourself to work out harder.

Sometime's all you need is a pair of yoga pants with a splash of color on the top, but other times you feel the need to go all out with great shoes, tops and even brightly colored ipods. These extra splurges are worth the money if they are going to get you at the gym and working hard!

BTW: According to Tone It Up's Spring Into Bikini Season! calendar, tomorrow is officially a BOOTY call day!
  • Be sure to set your alarm 30 minutes early and squeeze in some cardio before your day starts!

1 comment:

  1. I've used Nike ID before! I customized a pair of soccer cleats for my sister because she loves bright orange. She wore those cleats until there were holes in the bottom!

    ReplyDelete