Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can't move

So last night I ventured to take a class at our campus gym called Guts, Butts, and Thighs. And while I try my best to attend 2-3 gym classes a day, they typically focus on arms, thighs, or stomachs, not my behind! Our instructor had us do two laps of lunges around the upstairs track. HOLY COW! Those lunges really do work! I can barely make it up and down the stairs today! It is definitely worth the pain though :) Summertime will be here before you know it!

Photo from I Green Spot
Look what I came across. Has anyone seen this before? This funky little chair is called the ErgoErgo.  This bouncy plastic tube supposedly strengthens your core as you sit and move around on it. The company claims that this recyclable indoor/outdoor plastic tube-chair helps the user improve their balance as well as toning their core muscles. Very unique to say the least. If anybody is venturesome enough to try this bad boy out, let me know!!!

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of the chair before. Looks like it might be a good exercise tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's really that easy I say every chair be replaced with one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely try it out!!! I think I will look into it!

    ReplyDelete