Monday, February 7, 2011

more more more

Photo from Coquette
As I know you saw in my last post, I'm seriously obsessing over the book Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous. And to fuel my obsession I have just found the iphone app to accompany the book. yay!!!!  If you couldn't tell already, I'm a huge fan of apps. I can take all my info with me and not worry about loosing it or carrying around tons of books/paperwork :) (I seriously need to invest in an Ipad.)


Anyways, this app is a collection of information from the book and so much more. This app has 'cards' that cover almost any girly situation you can think of. All of the basics and necessities for the modern, health conscious chick are here. You flip though a deck of cards that give tips and tricks to help you make it through your social and professional blunders and keep you looking, feeling and acting your best. I'm in love!


After a warm snack of turkey chili (so yummy), I'm off to a night of meetings, step class,  Guts Butts & Thighs class and some homework. Looks like I'll be busy.

2 comments:

  1. You know what they say, "there's an ap for everything" lol Even aps to go along with books! Sounds like it's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so neat! I have an Ipad so I wonder if there is an app for it on there!

    ReplyDelete