Tuesday, February 15, 2011

oh, college

As expected, the flood and bombardment of senior year courses have hit me all at once. (so annoying!) The free time I had only two weeks ago has become a memory and every moment of my day is now filled with some form of work. :( (boo!!!!)  It will take everything I have this week to manage my time wisely enough to fit in even a hopeful hour of exercise a day. This serious time crunch will force me to focus more strongly on my both my eating habits and my mental/inner health.

If I'm not careful to keep my stress level down and take a few minutes to breath, I know that I'll only work myself up to a crazy mess where I am unable to do any of my work well. It's more important to relax yourself and complete most of your work really well, then completing all of it terribly while your having a little freak out. (nobody wants to watch you freakout,  I promise)


Icon from Gain
Since I've not been able to hunt around for some super cool stuff to share, I thought I'd let you all know about one really helpful website I've been using lately. This website is still in the creation stage, so not all of the options are available yet, but what they have so far is really fun (I can't wait for the rest!!)Gain Fitness is a personal trainer tool that allows you to build a workout plan just for you. You set your own time constraints, fitness level, available equipment, workout location (home or gym,) goal and focus, then the site creates a routine. (yay! i love things that are just for me


The site also currently has a BMI calculator and body fat percentage tool available. In the future they will have weight chat, calorie burn and exercise equipment tools to use :).   The site also is showing that they will offer gain-plan, analyze, library and connect sections for users in the future.  I'm so excited!


FYI: Some of the workout options are hidden under 'tuning options' below your exercise time
The best part about this site is that it is free to join and you can constantly update and create workouts tailored just for you! Any exercise plan you love can be printed out, saved or emailed for use another time. This site really helps to offer you exercises you didn't know about or wouldn't think of using.  If your interested, you can check it out here.

I've gotta know, are you guys stressing out at much as I am, or have I dug myself into a little hole haha?

2 comments:

  1. I'm stressing out too. The Gain Fitness site seems really cool! I can't wait to explore the website

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome! I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete