Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Hour!

Photo from Indie Bound
I'm sure you've already figured out that I'm quite the reader. Books are one of my not-so-secret passions. I could spend days upon days locked inside of a library and never be bored. So it may come as no surprise that I am going to load you all up on my favorite books for the the mind, soul, body and tummy.

One of my favorite Christmas gifts that I received this past year was Lisa Lillien's Hungry Girl Happy Hour. Cocktails with your waistline in mind :) Perfect! This handy little cookbook has 75 recipes for all types of "guilt-free cocktails and party foods."   Guilt-free and cocktail in the same sentence is an automatic winner for me!

Photo from MyILive
This book has recipes such as the Cran-tastic Margarita, the Pink Drink, My Oh Mai Tai and Bella Bella Bellini.  Your parties are bound to be social event of the season with this book in your collection!

Soon I'll be gathering some of my new books for reading at the gym tonight. (I loaded up at the used book store this weekend :)  ) Reading on the stationary bicycle always makes the time pass so quickly. Then I'll hit up my kickboxing class and some Zumba if my legs can handle it.  Even if my legs can't make it I think I'll have to force myself to go. That class is way too much fun to miss!

3 comments:

  1. This books sounds so interesting! I might have to try some of its stuff one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zumba. I wish I could attend the classes

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book sounds amazing!! I need to find me one of those! I love Zumba as well!

    ReplyDelete